The Bradley Method™
Rachel is a childbirth educator affiliated with The Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth™. She has been teaching couples the Bradley™ way to have a healthy pregnancy and birth since 2013. This includes
– preparation for birth,
– relaxation practice for working with your body during contractions in labor,
– pregnancy exercises,
– complete nutrition for a healthy pregnancy,
– breastfeeding benefits and techniques,
– tools and techniques for the husband/coach to effectively support the mother in labor,
– how the husband/coach can bond emotionally with the mother and baby after birth,
– and recovery care after the birth.
The Bradley™ Experience
She has safely birthed four healthy babies into the waiting hands of her loving and supportive husband/coach. She did so in water births at home under the watchful care of her midwives. She has been breastfeeding her babies since 2010 at times tandem nursing. She assisted licensed midwives in many home births as an apprentice midwife prior to becoming a Bradley Method™ affiliated teacher. She continues to expand her knowledge of ways to provide tools for choosing the birth experience that will give her students emotional support and fulfillment.
(520) 240-8589 mobile